Like a smooth-running automobile, it’s easy to take an air conditioning system for granted until something goes wrong. When your cooling system crashes in hot weather, you want a fast resolution to the problem. At Johnny’s Air Conditioning, our skilled NATE certified service technicians know AC systems inside out. We’re ready and able to deliver a quick air conditioning repair whenever you need us. From whole-home air conditioners to commercial equipment, we perform expert repairs on a wide variety of cooling systems.
Identifying a problem early on lets you avoid a more costly repair later. If you’re unsure about whether or not you need an AC repair, watch for the following signs:
- Your energy bills are unexpectedly high this season.
- You constantly need to adjust the thermostat to stay comfortable.
- Some areas of your home or business just won’t stay cool.
- You hear strange noises coming from the inside or the outside unit.
- The equipment is leaking a substantial amount of water.
Our diagnostic tools and equipment allow us to identify faulty components quickly. Before we perform the necessary repairs, we’ll present you with an honest estimate for parts and labor. In most cases, we can get the system up and running in a single visit. Customer satisfaction is always guaranteed.
Bringing The Finest Air Conditioning, Heating And Indoor Air Quality Services
Whether you need to cool a single room or your entire home, we’ll show you the ideal and cost affective system at Johnny’s Air Conditioning. All of our air conditioning systems meet the latest federal and state government standards for energy efficiency. From smart controls to dual-stage motors, many come with a slew of high-tech features and functions.
We also have solutions with Ductless AC systems that make it easy to cool structures and living spaces where ductwork isn’t a practical option.
- Regularly scheduled tune-ups optimize system efficiency for lower energy bills in every season. You’ll applaud when you see the difference that regular maintenance makes to your monthly utility bills! Guaranteed!
- Having peace of mind and a great feeling to know that your equipment receives the care it needs to keep you comfortable.
Complete Air Duct Installation & Design
- Cooling and heating loads are calculated to determine your precise comfort needs. The ducts are then sized to deliver the correct volume of air to each living space.
- Up to 30 percent of the air that passes through the average ductwork system can be lost to leaks. We minimize air loss by sealing the ducts fabricated for a snug and precise fit.
- We make sure that the air pressure between supply and return channels is carefully balanced. We test the system to ensure maximum efficiency.